Are you an international company who wants to ensure that the expats you hire will have a successful assignment in Germany and be a good investment for the company?
Or are you an expat who would like your international job assignment and life in Germany to be successful and fulfilling, not only for you, but also for your family members?
Did you know that according to researchers almost 60% of international assignments terminate earlier because expats and their families don’t feel satisfied and fulfilled in their new country?
Some of the most common issues expats face when moving abroad include adjusting to a different work culture, language barriers, feeling lonely and isolated and managing difficulties in relationship issues resulting from the move.
We don’t want that to be you! We are invested in YOUR success!
What We Offer:
At Global Paths Academy our international team members have first-hand expat experience that spans 4 continents and 16 countries and are personally familiar with the many challenges expats face. That is why we at Global Paths Academy offer a wide range of topics and services carefully designed for companies and expat employees:
- Pre-departure assessments to predict assignment success
- Risk assessments for current and future expat assignments
- A smooth departure and integration process for the expat employees and their families
- Spousal support
- Repatriation support
From our customized assessment packages and coaching services, international companies and their global employees can benefit in many ways:
- Save global companies money, time and energy to avoid unsuccessful expat assignments, employee absenteeism and high expat turnover
- Increase the expat employee’s motivation, productivity and job satisfaction
- Manage an expat’s needs and expectations, as well as those of the spouse and family, to avoid disappointment, job dissatisfaction, depression and burnout
- Build a strong cross-cultural foundation for an enhanced employer-employee relationship
- Support professional and personal growth of expat spouses
We warmly invite international companies and expats to